Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in getting a new furnace, air conditioning or both, you may have a few questions to ask. Click the buttons below for answers to some of our most common questions. If your questions are not answered, contact us by calling (678) 448-6561 or use our quick contact form.
- The contractor you choose should be licensed, bonded and insured in the city that you live in and they should apply and pay for all required permits to do the work on your home.
- The contractor you choose should provide you with a free, comprehensive, in-home evaluation of your heating and cooling system to include an assessment of your ductwork, electrical, chimney, venting, gas service and heat loss calculations.
- The contractor you choose should have many years of experience, which is always the safer choice.
- If it hasn’t been maintained annually.
- Is less than 13 years old.
- Costs less than $400 to repair.
- Has a heat exchange and/or compressor that is in good condition.
- It is over 13 years old.
- Costs more than $400 to repair.
- Has had little or no maintenance performed.
- Shows signs of a deteriorating exchange/compressor.
- Your utility costs are high.
- You would like to reduce pollution and conserve natural resources.
- Your unit doesn’t meet today’s safety standards.
- You will live in your home more than two years.